- Drink plenty of water for at least two days, can help.
2. Take Tylenol and Ibuprofen according to the manufactures instructions.
3. Put an Ice pack on that injection site.
4. Move your arm and do arm exercises. Your arm in inflamed from the shot. If you move your arms around and do arm exercises it will help!
5. Get plenty of rest. Take a “me” day. You need to recover while your body is making new antibodies to fight infection! Make sure you get plenty of sleep! Also rest when you need to and don’t over do it.
Pin for later:Sincerley by Michelle gast