If you scroll down, and also look at the top of my page, I have a signature. I created it for free, and so can you.
- Go to Canva.com
- Then click on logo.
- Type in “Doctor Logos”
- Click on the first logo, with the S in the middle
- Ok, let’s change the background color to white. Click on the pink square in the top left hand corner and select white
- Click directly on the text and change it right within that square
- You can change the text color by highlighting the text, and selecting a new text color, you can click on change all on the bottom left corner to change the text color.
~Then I click on “elements” on the left hand side bar, and typed in paint swatches and used the first one.
- I changed the paint swatch color to purple
- Then with the little arrows I made the paint swatch bigger
- Then in the elements tab I typed in arrow hearts
- I selected the first one.
I changed the color of the arrow to black and brought it down.
Then you need to Download the plugin WP Post Signature.
Then on your Canva signature, click on the 3 dots in the right top corner and click see all:
Click see all
- Click on embed and copy the first code
Go to your blog and click settings, and click WP Post Signature plugin:
- At the top of this plugin paste your code, and in the middle of the page of the plugin click save, and viola you have your signature.
Have fun, and happy signature making.
I hope this post was helpful.
Share on Pinterest:Sincerley by Michelle gast