So basically I have 5 Echo Dot’s in my house. I have Echo Dot in the living room, bathroom, kids rooms, and my room.
What is Echo Dot by Amazon? It’s a hands free smart speaker, that listens to voice commands.
This is how I use it:
In the morning my alarm goes off. I told echo the night before “Echo, set an alarm for 6 AM tomorrow”, I get up and I say “Echo, turn on bedroom lights”, Then when I ask echo “Echo, what is the weather going to be like today”. I pick my outfit and I get in the shower. I tell Echo to “play Fletwood Mac radio”, via Amazon Music. You can also connect your phone to echo and play music.
My favorite is to tell Echo to bark like a dog, or oink like a pig and get my cats and dogs riled up. It’s funny.
Here’s a list of things that you can do with Echo Dot:
- Turn the lights in your home on or off
- Get the weather report for the day
- Get weather alerts like thunderstorm warning or tornado warning.
- Track your Amazon package
- Set an alarm
- Set a timer for cooking
- Make phone calls
- Ask for recipes
- Get the news report
- Control the TV
- My favorite, play music!
- Set a reminder
- Find your phone
- Read you emails.
- Get Nutrition tips
- Talk to Echo in a different language.
- Make a donation
- Get advice or help for your pet
- Listen to audio books
- Call someone in another room
- Check your credit card balance
- Find a restaurant or any venue that you want to find.
- Control your thermostat
- You can ask Echo a score of a game. You can ask Echo anything that you would google on the Internet.
I’m sure there is tons more things that you can do with Echo.
Echo Dot is very convenient and time saving. I like having music in many rooms of the house.
There is not a monthly fee for Echo.
Pin for Later:Sincerley by Michelle gast