I love bananas. I eat one every morning for breakfast. I think they’re delicious.
Here are some of there benefits:
- Good source of potassium, and other vitamins and minerals such as: B6 and vitamin C. (vitamin C is good for the immune system) Yay!
- Bananas improve your digestion! I know as a healthcare provider if someone has diarrhea we give them the B.R.A.T diet, which is bananas, rice, apple sauce, tea or toast. Sorry if that grosses you out.
- Bananas support heart health, and lower blood pressure!
- They may help you lose weight, they are filling and have less calories!
- They are full of antioxidants! So they protect from free radicals, and may protect from certain disease.
- They improve kidney health and may prevent kidney disease!
- They help with muscle cramps and may help you with physical activity!
I’m glad bananas have all these benefits, because I eat one or two a day!
Pin for Later:Sincerley by Michelle gast